Roofs are sturdy but vulnerable parts of a home. Your roof protects you and your family from the elements by taking on the full brunt of weather damage. The cold and wet winter months can cause your roof to spring a leak, and the hot sunny months can wear away a roof’s shingles and its protective coating. Learn how to repair a leaky roof, who to hire when you need a new roof all together, and how much roof repairs and inspections cost.
Find out how much home services cost.
Diagnose your home improvement and get it done.
- How Often Should I Replace My Roof?
- Chimney Cap Installation Guide
- Flat, Foam, Single Ply Roof Installation
- Metal Roof Installation Guide
- Home Guide to Slate Roofing
- Chimney Liner Installation Guide
- Home Guide to Metal Roofing
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing Installation Guide
- Home Guide to Shingle Roofing
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing Repair Guide
- Chimney Cap Repair Guide
- Complete Gutter Repair
- Metal Roof Repair Guide
- Tile Roof Repair Guide
- How to Repair a Leaky Roof
- Flat, Foam, Single Ply Roof Repair
Cause & Prevention Guides
Learn why problems happen and how to avoid them.
- Why is My Roof Sagging?
- Why Is My Roof Turning Green?
- 10 Expectations From a Good Gutter Repair Service
- 3 Causes of a Sagging Roof
- How to Identify Roof Damage
- Why Do I Have Roof Moss?
- Top Causes of Roof Shrinkage
- 5 Reasons Why Your Roof Is Leaking
- Safety Issues from a Leaky Roof
- How to Prevent an Ice Dam on the Roof
- How to Avoid Unsightly Clogged Gutters